Your cart is currently empty
Benefits of Dates Milk You Didn't Know
Dates Milk | Susu Kurma
Ancient people call it “bread of the desert”.
Historically, dates and milk were used to sustain the Bedouins living in the deserts. Today, science has shown that this combination has many benefits to the human body.
What are the benefits you should know about?
- They protect the teeth from caries due to the fluoride contained, reduce gums bleeding.
- Dietary fiber and selenium in the composition of dates increase immunity, help the body to resist infections and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Dates are used as a supportive agent in the treatment of cancer and tuberculosis. These fruits help with diseases of the heart and blood vessels, strengthen capillaries, reduce the risk of thrombus formation, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
- They also help with colds (especially in cases where the body is too weak). Dates increase potency, help fight erectile dysfunction.
- Fruits of date improve the work of the nervous system, support depression, exhaustion, and chronic fatigue, help fight insomnia, overcome stress, give a positive attitude.
- These fruits improve brain activity.
- Dates also improve the functioning of the liver, kidneys, relieve swelling.
- These fruits normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract namely help to relieve constipation, heartburn, stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine.
- Dates maintain acid balance in the stomach.
- For those who want to lose weight, dates quickly satisfy hunger, allow to manage with less food and at the same time lose the hated kilos.
- They energize, tone up and give strength.
- Dates improve the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
- They normalize the metabolism.
- These fruits regulate blood glucose levels.
- Dates improve vision.
Mixture of Dates and Milk can cure many diseases such as
Cough. Eat dates with warm milk and honey to remove sputum and fight a prolonged cough. Boil 5-8 dates in a glass of milk and drink hot.
Anemia, nervous diseases, erectile dysfunction. Soak a handful of the fruit in a glass of milk for 24 hours, add cardamom and saffron on the tip of a knife, a teaspoon of grated ginger, and then eat this mixture and drink milk. Pour half a glass of dates into 1 glass of milk, add 0.5 teaspoons of cinnamon to increase the potency. Place in a cool place for 24 hours. Then during the day eat all dates and drink milk. To combat anemia and to improve strength, you can use dates with walnuts.
Nervous diseases, irritability, insomnia. At bedtime, eat 2-3 dates and drink them with warm milk.
Constipation. pour 5-8 dates into 500 ml of milk, cook as a compote, let cool and brew. After that, drink 1 glass of the liquid in the morning on an empty stomach. The remaining boiled dates add to the morning porridge, and you will get an excellent breakfast. You also should drink milk before going to bed, boiled with 5 dates.
Heart pain and arrhythmias. If you feel a high heart rate or chest pain, you need to eat 2 dates with 2 teaspoons of honey and half a glass of milk.
Hypertension. If there are no contraindications, then it is recommended to eat 50-70 g of dates in the morning soaked in milk 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 3 weeks. You can repeat it after a week and a half.
Flatulence. If you mix the crushed dates with ground black cumin in a 2: 1 ratio and add to the glass of milk, this will help to cope with the increased gas formation.
Dates with milk are essential for men. These wonderful fruits, soaked in milk, will support energy and strength during the day, improve working capacity, help to cope with stress, improve mood, cardiovascular system and the gastrointestinal tract, which is very important for the stronger gender. For men who want to increase muscle mass and are involved in the gym for this, dates with milk are necessary.
For active women involved in sports and caring for their figure, these milky fruits are necessary. They give strength during physical exertion, help the formation of muscle mass, will satisfy hunger after exercise. Dates soaked in milk facilitate premenstrual syndrome, rejuvenate the body. They are useful for women carrying a child, as well as provide the developing child in the womb with necessary substances. A few dates with a glass of milk will help a pregnant woman to cope with toxicosis, maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. They improve the work of the vascular system and the composition of the blood, which helps to remove excess fluid from the body and get rid of edema, and also prevent the development of varicose veins. Dates with milk will help to strengthen the muscles of the uterus, which prevents early termination of pregnancy, facilitates childbirth. Nursing mothers also should eat dates soaked in milk. It improves the production and quality of breast milk and becomes more nutritious and beneficial to the baby. Dates with milk will support the necessary level of energy, vitality, and mood.
Much is known about the benefits of dates with milk - this is a scientifically proven fact. Scientists have found that by eating only one fruit with a draught of milk, a person starts the “irreversible process of recovery” in the body. Eat dates with milk and you certainly will be healthy. Or to make it easy, just drink the Dates milk!